760 पटक पढिएको
Published Date: 25 Kartik 2076
Dhading Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Mott MacDonald has been implementing a DFID-funded Post-earthquake recovery project (Purnima) in Dhading Districts. The program aims to create long-term positive change in the lives of people in earthquake-affected in Dhading. Eligible candidate may apply for the following posts within 7 days of this publication.
- Business Development officer
Ø Qualification :At least bachelor degree in business management or relevant discipline
Ø Professional experiences: At least 3 years’ experience
Ø Specific experiences:
- Good understanding of registration and other legal/procedural aspect of the SMEs business
Ø Good knowledge of Business plan, business counseling, financial Planning
Ø Language skill: Good communication and reporting skill in English and Nepali
Ø Good computer skill is must.
Salary and benefit: As per the provision of project.
- Submission deadline: 2nd Mangsir, 2076
- Necessary Document: Bio data, qualification certificate, copy of Nepali citizenship, experience letter with application. If not submit necessary document these application is disqualified.
- Only the short listed candidate may invite in further examination.
- The schedule of written test and interview will be noticed after shortlisting.
- The final selection of the candidate is subject to approval from Mott Macdonald
- Application can be submission through email also.
For details information:
Dhading Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Neelakantha Municipality Word no.3, Sitalbazar, Dhading
धादिङ जिल्लाको पहिलो अनलाइन खबर पत्रिका धादिङ न्यूज डट कम बिक्रम सम्वत २०७० साल जेठ २ गते तदनुसार सन २०१३ मे १६ देखि सञ्चालनमा आएको हो ।
२८ कार्तिक २०७६, बिहीबार १९:१८ मा प्रकाशित